$250 per 50-minute telephone/videoconference/chat session
Therapy Rates (available to residents of the states of KS or WI where I am licensed to practice)
$275 per first diagnostic therapy session, typically lasting 60 minutes
$250 per subsequent 50-minute therapy sessions (online or in-office sessions available)
Professional Consultation (available to mental health professionals, educators, etc.)
$150 per 50-minute consultation session for mental health professionals dealing with LDS themes
I do not charge bishops/stake presidents/religious leaders for initial consultations
See AASECT page for supervision rates
For those residing in Kansas or Wisconsin, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan depending on diagnosis assessment. Assessment takes place during the first session. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is Natasha Helfer Parker, LCMFT a contracted provider for my particular plan? If not, are there "out of network" benefits?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis and based on ability to pay and/or student/military status.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment (square or paypal). Health Savings Accounts can also be used.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not given at least 72 hours notification, you will be required to pay a $60 fee.