Individual, Couples &
Services are available for those who reside in the states of KS or WI, where I am licensed to practice therapy. Therapy services include assessment and diagnosis of mental health disorders, "best practice"
treatment addressing behavioral, cognitive and relational issues and can possibly be covered by insurance benefits. Online therapy is available via phone, video and chat options that are HIPAA compliant.
I offer online services for those who want to meet with me in regards to life transitions they are experiencing (i.e. faith journeys, sexuality concerns, etc.). These services can be accessed through phone, video or chat. They do not include an assessment for mental health diagnosis and are not meant to take the place of local mental health resources, support or treatment if those are necessary. These services are not covered by health insurance, are usually short-term in duration, solution-focused and present/future focused.
Consultation for Professionals
- Free consultations are available for any ecclesiastical leader within the LDS Church.
- I offer consults for mental health providers or other professionals wanting information that will help them treat clients who are LDS/Mormon or who are facing challenges addressed in the field of sexuality.
- I offer consults for those interested in offering distance services
- I am currently a supervisor in training for AASECT and am accepting supervisees who are interested in individual or group supervision as they work towards AASECT accreditation.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Sex Therapy and Relational Dynamics
- Faith Transitions
- LGBT+ Journeys
- LDS/Mormon Themes
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
I work with adolescents and adults.
Wed-Thur 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Central Standard Time